THIS IS AMAZING.
This means that
IT GOT BETTER
- America: We had a war with England- ofc dumping their tea in the ocean was part of that process
- Mexico: We had a war with Spain
- Haiti: We revolted [as slaves] and fought against the French
- Brazil: We had a war with Portugal
- France: We beheaded people and sacked a really old fortress
- Scotland: We voted
- Scotland: hey it was a <i>revolutionary</i> vote
- Haiti: We decapitated our masters
i’m so old
it was actually 14 years ago, you are not with math
you’re not with math either
For people who don’t have time to bathe or access to fresh water, a South African college student has a solution: a shower gel users simply rub onto their skin. One small packet replaces one bath, and users never need any water. Ludwick Marishane’s inspiration was a lazy friend, but his invention will be a boon to people who live in areas where clean water is in short supply.
Image via Science History and Facts.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
And why hasn’t this blown up yet?
"I think every woman at one point or another in their life has been called a bitch. For a long time I had a real problem with that word, I didn’t like it and I thought it was derogatory. But I’ve gotten to a place now where I’ve made a lot of peace with it. It’s been so overused and made to seem so derogatory towards woman that I’ve adapted it into an empowering feeling for myself. If I’m a bitch then I’m a bitch, if that’s what an assertive woman is to you. So I’ve sort of adapted it as a badge of honor."
since abercrombie an fitch destroys its unsold clothes and wont donate bc poor people wearing their clothes gives them a bad image i say everyone should donate as much abercrombie and fitch brand clothing that you have to homeless shelters so you can simultaneously piss off a shitty company and help those in need